Day 1: Fes – Ifrane –Azrou – Midelt – Merzouga
Departure from Fes early in the morning through the Middle Atlas Mountains. We will stop in Ifrane to admire the second cleanest city in the world aka “The Moroccan Swiss resort” and head on to Azrou for lunch and visit the pine forest where you can see monkeys if you are lucky. On arrival to Merzouga camel ride to the desert camp in the dunes of Erg Chebbi where dinner and campfire will be awaiting you. Overnight in a luxury camp in Merzouga.
Day 2: Merzouga – Erfoud – Todra gorges – Boumalene Dades
After breakfast we will head to discover the gorges of Todra with a stop in Erfoud to visit the fossil factory. After lunch we will continue to the gorges of Dades for a short visit before we arrive to Boumalene Dades for dinner and overnight stay in a comfortable hotel.
Day 3: Boumalene Dades – Ouarzazate – Tichka pass – Marrakech
After breakfast departure to Marrakech with a stop to visit the “Moroccan Hollywood” and Berber villages on the way. Arrival to Marrakech in the afternoon. End of services.
• A 4×4 vehicle or minibus with driver
• Accommodation in quality hotels and guesthouses
• Accommodation in a luxury desert camp in the desert
• Camel rides in the desert
• Full board starting from dinner on Day 01 until lunch on Day 03
• Non-alcoholic drinks during meals
• Guided tours of sites and local guides
• Refreshments in the vehicle during the whole trip